EARN MONEY: BUX.TO

Is it Really Possible to Make Money Online ?

by Fedor
It was back in June when I decided that I was fed up with all the information on how to make money online. I was tired of being bamboozled, tricked, and lied to about how to make money using my computer and working from home. So when I landed on the Wealthy Affiliate website, I was skeptical. I had been burned before.
The first thing that struck me was that there had to be a catch to it. How could the website owners be giving away personal mentoring, an 8 week tutorial, web-hosting, website building tools, and keyword research tools all for just $30 a month? There just had to be a catch. In addition, the email that had led me to this page had promised an active forum where more experienced members could help me out any time I had questions.
For years I had been dreaming of being my own boss, free from daily commutes, corporate rules, and long hours for low pay. I had also spent 2 years online searching to create my own profitable website business -- only to be disappointed time and time again.
Now, here I was faced with a website that claimed to be a complete internet marketing university, where I could learn how to be a prosperous affiliate. Could I really get rich and live the internet lifestyle simply by using some radical new marketing methods to make a commission from other people's products?
Comforting myself with the thought that I could unsubscribe and get my money back if I didn't like the Wealthy Affiliate membership site, I pulled out my credit card...and took the risk.
What made me sign up? The copy on the website spoke about how it was not easy to make money online and how it took hard work. They also did not promise instant riches. This absence of hype, this uncensored realism, made me inclined to believe that maybe, just maybe, they had the answers I was looking for in my quest to break free from the rat race.
Since I'm still here at Wealthy Affiliate, you've probably correctly guessed that the owners, Kyle & Carson, did not disappoint me. The first month, I was slightly overwhelmed by how much information they offered on the website. Besides the 8 week training, there were additional beginner, intermediate, and advanced level tutorials, ebooks, case histories, and videos. When I did have questions, either Kyle or Carson answered them.
The forum turned out to be a really lively place, too, and I found myself spending a lot of time reading the "stickies." These were forum posts that were so informative about marketing techniques that the members had voted that they be permanently kept to educate new members. These "stickies" were often case histories of those who were guided to make profitable marketing campaigns. People starting from scratch were shown how to create campaigns that made money, sometimes a lot of money.
Besides the "stickies," there was also a sub-forum where people reported their sales and what they did to achieve them. In addition, there were forums on different aspects of marketing, from how to write articles to how to set up a Google AdWords campaign.
Should you choose to follow my lead, you'll notice something rather startling and amazing when you join. It's called the Wealth Counter. This is where those who have made affiliate sales add the amount they've earned. Right now, as of today, it stands at a staggering $2,325,612.06!
If that doesn't make your blood rush, I'm not sure what will get you enthused about your potential to make money online.
I know, in a review like this one, I should mention something negative about Wealthy Affiliate, but, to be honest, I can't think of anything bad to say.
The only way to really find out if this is the right thing for you, too, is to check it out.