EARN MONEY: BUX.TO

Becoming an Affiliate

by Gabriel Johnson


If you have done online marketing for any amount of time then you already know that becoming an affilliate marketer does not happen overnight. I have read reports that only 2% of the people that try to earn online actually succeed. I myself kept searching the internet and trying all kinds of different programs including the use of this blog.

I also found that the world wide web can be an information overload if one is not careful. I guess I was not careful and the next thing I knew I was involved with way to many opportunities and programs and could not promote them all. It is always best to start small and focus on one thing at a time when first becoming an affiliate with any company.

Becoming an Affiliate takes dedication! I truly believe that most people get frustrated and confused which causes them to quit. I have been at this for some time and it was very hard to control all the data I recieved daily. By setting goals I was able to have a direction becoming an affiliate marketer. I learned all this after spending loads of money on hosting and advertising with no results. I was getting more and more frustrated and was about to give up when I came across Free Site Signup.

From this moment on Becoming an Affiliate was becoming more of a good idea than I had originally thought.

This site was offering me a way to learn affiliate marketing with no budget at all. They gave me the direction I needed and not a moment to soon! Needless to say I was simply amazed to see a company offering to help me accomplish my dreams of working for myself.

Becoming an Affiliate is alot easier with the right info! Freesitesignup.com gave me the opportunity i had been searching for and needless to say I was all over it when I realized they were providing training , and I would get 35 money pulling websites and also show me techniques to get free traffic to my pages. No matter what niche you are in they can get you going in the right direction. You get a checklist that you check off as you go so if you lose your place(like I do) you can go back and pick up where you left off.

Becoming an Affiliate requires Organization

I have never been a very organized person and online marketing is no different. I soon ended up forgetting programs and links to some of my affiliate pages. I could use having a 2nd job as an excuse but that would not be entirely true. My impatience, and need to create more income was overwhelming and I dove straight in not knowing what I was doing.